Description of Service
1. JuriStaff, Inc. (“JuriStaff”) is a full service legal staffing firm specializing in the temporary, temporary-to-permanent, part-time and permanent placement of attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, and support staff. You understand and agree that the JuriStaff website service is provided as is and as available. JuriStaff reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate all or part of its website service at any time without notice or liability to you. JuriStaff reserves the right to deny service to anyone at anytime for any reason permitted by law.
2. JuriStaff does not provide legal services. Any information received from JuriStaff is not legal advice. Communications with JuriStaff are not privileged and will not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not make legal decisions based on information from the JuriStaff website or service.
3. Veracity of Information. You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to JuriStaff is current, accurate, and true. You also represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide such information to JuriStaff. You alone are responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of all information you provide to JuriStaff. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JuriStaff for any untrue or inaccurate information provided by you to JuriStaff.
4. Compliance with All Applicable Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws, rules, and regulations in your dealings with JuriStaff and its service. You may not use the service to violate any laws, rules, or regulations. You may not encourage a third party to use the JuriStaff service to violate any laws, rules, or regulations.
5. Prohibition of Unlawful or Unacceptable Information. You may not use the JuriStaff service to transmit, publish, or otherwise distribute information that is illegal, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, or contains viruses.
6. You agree that no employment or agency relationship exists between you and JuriStaff. You understand that the JuriStaff service does not create an employment or agency relationship with JuriStaff.
7. You may provide hyperlinks to JuriStaff’s website provided you give notice to JuriStaff, do not obscure any portions of the site, and do not imply an affiliation with JuriStaff. You must remove hyperlinks at JuriStaff’s request.
8. The JuriStaff website may contain links to other sites. JuriStaff is not responsible for the information found on these sites and does not warrant for them in any way.
Intellectual Property Notice
9. You acknowledge that JuriStaff owns or has the right of first refusal for all available intellectual property rights in its service and website. You agree not to interfere with any of these rights. In particular, you acknowledge the notices below.
10. Copyright Notice. The content on the JuriStaff website is protected by U.S. copyright law and, unless otherwise indicated, is the property of JuriStaff, Inc. JuriStaff, Inc. reserves all rights in its work. No website material may be reproduced, disseminated, published, displayed, or transferred without the prior written consent of JuriStaff, Inc. The downloading of website material is only authorized for personal, noncommercial use. Altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notices from copies of the content is not permitted.
11. Trademark notice. JuriStaff is a registered trademark. It cannot be used, copied, reproduced, disseminated, published, or displayed in any way without prior written consent of JuriStaff unless otherwise permitted by law.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE JURISTAFF WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS PROVIDED AS IS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JURISTAFF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS INCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Disclaimer of Website Content. JuriStaff does not warrant or guarantee that the information on its website is correct, current, accurate, or reliable. JuriStaff does not warrant that the software on the site is without harmful defects or free of viruses.
15. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify JuriStaff, its agents, and subcontractors against any third party claims related to your use of the JuriStaff service. This indemnification covers any and all claims, losses, damages, and costs.
Limitation of Liability
16. IN NO EVENT SHALL JURISTAFF BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORIES. IN ANY EVENT, JURISTAFF’S TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR JURISTAFF’S SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. You may terminate your use of the JuriStaff service at any time by providing written notice to JuriStaff. JuriStaff reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate all or part of its website service at any time without notice or liability to you.
Choice of Law